The Guardian Alliance is intended to support individuals and organizations dedicated to a peaceful, sustainable, healthy, and a thriving civilization and environment on Earth and beyond.
Each course in the Academy is designed to bring greater awareness, acceptance, inspiration, and activation through creative exploration, multi-cultural representation, opportunity for resource collaboration, and holistic perspectives.
Teachers in the Guardian Alliance immediately earn 70% of every Access Key transaction. 20% is dedicated to production and support teams, and 10% goes to infrastructure, dev, and hosting.
We believe in empowering the local community, building connections, and mutual support. We value constructive and compassionate critical processes that develop agency for each of our members in their lives and for their communities.
Each member of the Guardian Alliance is encouraged to develop mutually beneficial relationships with every other member and teacher, practicing compassion, respect, support, and honorable engagement.
We recognize that every culture deserves accurate representation, and strive to do so in parallel to our global interconnection as humans. Our courses that explore various spiritual traditions are structured to come from skilled practitioners, as well as bolster a unified perspective from physics, geometry, sound and much more, that expand our world views and practical applications of spiritual phenomena.
- Personal Sovereignty
- We encourage the expressed moral or natural rights of a person to have bodily integrity and be the exclusive owner of one’s own body and life, as long as they do not cause harm or oppression to others on a spiritual, mental, emotional, or physical basis.
- We are responsible for creating and promoting collective homeostasis, by supporting each other in expanding awareness, acceptance and resilience.
- The deepest gift we can offer is our fullest presence, in integrity with our purpose and core values. We promote vulnerability and honesty as our highest priority.
- We are responsible for our own humility, and are supported through equitable collective feedback, and personal self-reflection.
- We recognize the need for purpose that represents a commitment to carrying out actions for current and future generations.
- We are all guided by a feeling of deepest resonance for the path of our life, and are responsible for finding a way to live in that resonance to feel aligned in our journey to our own destiny.
- We honor and acknowledge the personal boundaries of others and their values, rights, and liberty, through communication and action, while also embodying our own.
- Honor and Honesty
- We make a commitment to the integration of ideas, feelings, and the preservation of ethical information sharing.
- Love and Compassion
- We are dedicated to the continuity of human evolution with the fundamental empathy that brings us all together regardless of our differences.
- We choose to align our entire community with consistency in keeping our word and following through with our planned actions, in connection with nuance in our choices and timing in regards to how they may affect others.
- We are creating and promoting new collective systems through community actions and effective leadership; listening to and learning from each other, while offering our gifts for the benefit of others.
- We are capable of offering our deepest gifts during challenging times because of the support system our community provides. While having the courage to establish new systems for humanity to prosper; and choosing to bring forth our fullest presence by embodying our core values.
- We celebrate the many backgrounds, genders, races, cultures, and perspectives of each member in our community and encourage an inclusive environment dedicated to supporting and empowering global communities.
- We maintain a dedication to acceptance, respect, and acknowledgement in order to receive new information from others.
- We are transforming local and planetary circumstances to enable love, community continuity and evolution, and will overturn any forces of oppression that would keep us from these values.
- We are dedicated to consistently improving our community, staying up to date on world events, and cultural needs, as well as remaining focused on the choices and decisions that help us improve the most collectively.
Are we missing Principles that are important to you? Come discuss them in The Center